Application and usage:
* Used as thinner for alkyd and epoxy paints, primers, laquers, inks, varnishes.
* Solvent for rubbers,gums,resins, laquer and paint coatings
* It is often included in the composition of universal multicomponent, or specific solvents..
* In concrete acrylyc sealer xylene is used as a carrier solvent.
*For removing stains from dried water-dispersion paints and adhesives on various surfaces, including tiles, laminates, plastics, pvc and others. surfaces.
* In production of polymer packaging materials.
0.5L metal bottle
5L plastic canister
10L plastic canister
20L metal bucket UN
25L plastic canister
640L IBC container
1000L IBC container
Density and phase: 0.864 g/mL, liquid
Melting Point: −47.4 °C
Boiling Point: 138.5 °C
Flash Point: 30 °C
CAS no.: 1330-20-7
EC / List no.: 215-535-7