Instructions for use.
1. Prepare the working solution Attention: To avoid strong foaming when preparing the detergent solution, you
should add the product to the water, and not vice versa. It is recommended to use neutral water. Any water may be
used in the process of removing dirt from contaminated surfaces and rinsing.
2. Apply the working solution using a sprayer, cloth or sponge to the contaminated surface (In case of using a kercher
device: Connect the device to neutral water. Apply the resulting solution, watering the contaminated surface from
bottom to top.)
3. Leave for a while without drying
• To remove specific impurities, their mechanical removal is allowed. For cleaning from extreme contaminants
(including oils), it is recommended to use a working solution of 40% product 60% water;
• For strong contaminants – 30% product 70% water
• Increasing the detergent concentration above 50% does not improve detergent properties. Undiluted with water
product does not work at all
• When cleaning conventional contaminants, the concentration of the product can be reduced from 5% to 0.1%
(Depending on the type and degree of contamination).
• 4.В the end of treatment wash the working surface with water (under pressure, or manually).
• Storage conditions: Store in original packaging at temperature not lower than 4C.
H225 – Highly flammable liquid and vapour; H304 – May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways; H315 – Causes skin irritation; H335 – May cause respiratory irritation; H336 – May cause drowsiness or dizziness; H361d – Suspected of damaging the unborn child; H373 – May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure; P201 – Obtain special instructions before use; P210 – Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking; P260 – Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray; P280 – Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection; P314 – Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell; P403+P235 – Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
For professional use only. Warning! Avoid exposure to read the instructions before using!