Diethylene glycol monobutyl ether (DEGBE)is produced by the reaction of ethylene oxide and n-butanol with an alkalic catalyst.
In pesticide products, DEGBE acts as an inert ingredient as a deactivator for formulation before the crop emerges from the soil and as a stabilizer. DEGBE is also a chemical intermediate for the synthesis of diethylene glycol monobutyl ether acetate, diethylene glycol dibutyl ether, and piperonyl acetate, and as a solvent in high baked enamels. Other applications of DEGBE are as a dispersant for vinyl chloride resins in organosols, a diluent for hydraulic brake fluids, and a mutual solvent for soap, oil, and water in household cleaners. The textile industry uses DEGBE as a wetting-out solution. DEGBE is also a solvent for nitrocellulose, oils, dyes, gums, soaps, and polymers. DEGBE is also used as coupling solvent in liquid cleaners, cutting fluids, and textile auxiliaries. In the printing industry, DEGBE applications include: solvent in lacquers, paints, and printing inks; high boiling point solvent to improve gloss and flow properties; and used as a solubilizer in mineral oil products.
Butyldiglycol is a clear, low-volatile, high-boiling liquid. Butyldiglycol or gasoline-solvent obtained by processing oil product with hydrotreating. Diethylene glycol monobutyl ether occurs as a fuel liquid or alternative to kerosene for furnace heating. It is a solvent for synthetic and natural resins, oils, fats. It is used as a raw material for organic synthesis.
Sodium hydroxide is a caustic and very toxic substance with pronounced alkaline properties. When working with him, you need to be careful. When getting on the skin, mucous membranes and in the eyes, serious chemical burns are formed.
Application and usage:
● An excellent tool for cleaning parts and equipment in the home and in the workplace. Glycol is used to clean metal surfaces from the formation of rust, salts and slags. Used as a disinfectant.
● Biodegradable diluent for paint coatings, forming a coating in the form of a film. Widely used in the production of latex adhesives.
● Ideal solution for temperature reduction during film formation in water-dilute rubber coatings.
● Acts as a binder for synthetic resins and dyes in printing inks.
● In the field of cosmetology and personal care products;
● When developing new formulas for creating perfumed products.
0.5L metal bottle
5L plastic canister
10L plastic canister
20L metal bucket UN
25L plastic canister
640L IBC container
1000L IBC container
Melting Point: -68 °C
Boiling Point: 230 °C
Flash point: 78°C