• Two-component coating based on:
• – alkyd binder
• – organic solvents
• – Additives
420687 SLOW DRYING THINNER for 2K PUR – delayed drying thinner
420544 2K PUR THINNER E – electrostatic spray thinner
Hardener (Comp B):
420181 2K PUR HARDENER B 101
ATTENTION! Hardeners react with air moisture, so the container must be tightly closed.
Density: 0.995 – 1.005 kg / l
Mix Ratio A: B
By weight: 2: 1
Pot life of mixture A + B at 20 ° C: 2.5-3 hours
Thickness of each layer
Recommended application: 120 – 200 g / m2
Dry to dust coating: 20-30 minutes
Dry touch: min. 2 hours
Dry coating for further manipulation: 6 – 8 hours
Tunnel drying is possible at temperatures up to a maximum of + 50 ° C.
• The surface should be dry and clean, without traces of glue, dust and other contaminants.
• Before starting painting work, the surface and the paintwork must have a room temperature (minimum 15 ° C).
• Optimum room temperature = 18 – 23 ° C.
• The material is mixed thoroughly before use.
• The type and volume of hardener and diluent are determined in the process.
• Application by technique:
• – by air spray
• – spray airmix
• – by electrostatic spraying
• The material is applied to a carefully sanded natural or stained surface.
• 280-320 grit sandpaper is recommended.
• It is used as a finishing or universal varnish, ie priming and finishing coat with intermediate grinding.
• Recommended material pretreatment:
• 2K PUR coverage
• If you are using other materials, we recommend that you consult the technical department.
• Component A:
• 24 months in original closed factory containers at temperatures up to + 35 ° C.
• Component B:
• 6 months in original closed factory containers at temperatures up to + 35 ° C.
• Warehouses must comply with the regulations for the storage of flammable substances.
• See Material Safety Data Sheet and Label.
• At the request of the customer, for each batch of material a quality certificate is issued indicating all control parameters.
• Technical information is the result of the knowledge of our experts based on laboratory tests and practical experience. We are not responsible for the use of our products without our control and guarantee only the quality of the material itself. We reserve the right to change information without notice.
• Technical information is the basis for the quality application of the material. For each deviation from the specified parameters, an appropriate technological process is proposed for the individual consumer. The technological process is being developed by an instructor and workshop technologist.
• The quality system complies with ISO 9001.