Ethanol (also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, or simply alcohol, Un 1170, Un1170) is a chemical compound, a simple alcohol with the chemical formula C2H6O. Its formula can be also written as CH3−CH2−OH or C2H5OH (an ethyl group linked to a hydroxyl group), and is often abbreviated as EtOH. Ethanol is a volatile, flammable, colorless liquid with a slight characteristic odor.
We offer only Ethanol denaturated.
CAS Number 64-17-5
EC number 200-578-6
Application and use:
Ethyl alcohol is used in:
– Pharmacy as an external antiseptic for the disinfection of hands and surgical instruments
– perfumes for the production of cosmetics, as the main component of aerosols, perfumes, colognes, and is also part of such cosmetics as shampoos, shower gels, toothpastes
– In auto repair shops, this liquid is used for degreasing a metal surface, for painting a body, cleaning aggregates (ethyl alcohol EA8099)
– for domestic needs, it is space heating, cooking, detergent and a hand sanitizer (for example ethyl alcohol EA8099), to clean the surface of grease and oils
– c, non-freezing fluid in the heating systems of earthen loops, we have presented products with different freezing temperatures and different packaging
– the chemical industry is a solvent, it is used as a raw material for the production of certain chemicals, a component in the production of glass cleaning liquids for automobiles (we have products with different freezing temperatures and different packaging).
– in the printing industry as a solvent for washing equipment. We offer both a pure product (ethyl alcohol EA8099) and as a mixture where 90% ethanol and 10% ethyl acetate is a solvent product EE-9010.
– in the paint and varnish industry is used for the production of stains, dyes, solvents for flushing equipment.
– in the glass industry for degreasing surfaces
– in the leather industry, this is an essential element in tanning leather
– in electronics: in the manufacture of microcircuits, as a necessary substance for the maintenance of equipment (for example, for cleaning it).
0,5 lit metal bottle
5 lit plastic can
10 lit plastic can
20 lit metal can UN
25 lit plastic can
200 lit drum/barrel
500 lit IBC container
1000 lit IBC container
24 mt bulk
Tip: Store the product at a temperature between 0 °C and 35 °C and do not expose it to direct sunlight.
Density: at 20 degrees C – 0.78 g/cm3 +-0.01
Color – colorless liquid