CAUTION – Flammable liquid and vapor. Toxic if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled. Causes damage to organs.
Keep out of the reach of children. Keep container tightly closed. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when handling this product.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water / shower.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor / physician.
CONTAINS METHANOL AND 1230
Composition: methanol, surfactants, dye, water
Manufacturer: MASTERCHEM OÜ, Reg.nr.10755076, Lao 4, Maardu, 74114 Estonia Tel. +37255513600